The Times of India, October 28, 2021
The Ministry of Education on Wednesday notified a four-year Integrated Teacher Education Programme (ITEP), which is a dual-major holistic bachelor’s degree offering BA-BEd, BSc-BEd and BCom-BEd.
Livemint, October 19, 2021
NITI Aayog in collaboration with Indian Space Research Organisation (ISRO) has developed a comprehensive Geographic Information System (GIS) Energy Map of India with the support of Energy Ministries of Government of India,” a statement issued by the Aayog said.
The Print, October 17, 2021
After launching the first-ever national database of unorganised workers, the labour ministry is now looking at linking welfare schemes with the e-Shram portal to ensure the workers are able to claim benefits with the click of a mouse.
COOPERATIVE FEDERALISM/NITI AAYOG
- Niti Aayog green lights study on facial recognition technology in India
India Today, October 28, 2021
- Amendment extending the jurisdiction of BSF – An attack on federalism?
The Times of India, October 15, 2021
- Everybody loves decentralisation — but only when convenient
The News Minute, October 11, 2021
- How local governments are undermined by states
The News Minute, October 07, 2021
- Gati Shakti can spur behavioural changes for superior governance
Livemint, October 25, 2021
- Role of IAS-IPS officers
Dailyexcelsior, October 18, 2021
- Does India need a Ministry of Civil Aviation anymore?
The Economic Times, October 14, 2021
- Why India’s civil services need corporate management structures and culture
Hindustan Times, October 14, 2021
- Markets of tomorrow
The Hindu, October 26, 2021
- Will Swasth Bharat Yojana help revive our creaky health infra?
Livemint, October 26, 2021
- MGNREGS Outlay: Ministry seeks additional Rs 25,000 crore for rural jobs scheme
The Financial Express, October 25, 2021
- Crop insurance being revamped from kharif 2022, panel set up
The Financial Express, October 18, 2021
JOBS & SKILLS
- India’s first ‘Skill Impact Bond’ launched, fund to benefit 50,000 youth
Business Standard, October 26, 2021
- India’s productivity challenge is especially steep in service sectors
Livemint, October 26, 2021
- Increasing unemployment and a talent shortage: The Employability Paradox
The Hindu Businessline, October 07, 2021
- A new vision of the education system
The Pioneer, October 25, 2021
- Teacher shortages: A problem of distribution or scarcity?
The Times of India, October 23, 2021
- Take responsibility of self-prescribed books — education ministry issues guidelines to schools
The Print, October 19, 2021
- How govt schemes RISE and EQUIP are bringing in a new dawn in the Indian education system
India Today, October 17, 2021
- Is increasing wealth inequality coming in the way of economic growth in India?
Observer Research Foundation, October 21, 2021
- Why recovery in employment may lag the recovery in GDP
The Indian Express, October 19, 2021
- Rich are spending
The Times of India, October 19, 2021
- On economic reforms, India seizes the baton
Hindustan Times, October 08, 2021